Terms of service
Carefully read our terms
The Service Provider has expertise in the provision of Administrative Support Services. A Business Assistant will be assigned to you for the provision of these services. The Business Assistant hereby agrees to provide the services enlisted below (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”):
- write official, company correspondence
- Travel Research & Arrangements
- Appointment Scheduling & Calendar Management
- Conduct online research
- Contact Management
- Create spreadsheets and keep online records
- Email Management
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Maintenance Management Coordination (IT, & Electricals)
- Data Entry
- Write down minutes from meetings
- Inventory Management (Order office supplies)
Hours of Service
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. GMT.
Payment & Fees
The client will be invoiced on the 20th day of every month. Payment is due 7 days from the invoice date. If payment is not received on or before the due date, there will be a late payment fee of 1.5% of the invoice every week. Services will not be provided in the ensuing month if there are any outstanding invoices to be paid.
This Agreement may be terminated if the following occurs:
- This Agreement will be terminated immediately if one of the Parties breaches this Agreement. More specifically, it will also be terminated if one of the Parties breaches a condition outlined in this Agreement without amending it within the period of seven (7) days.
- Either of us is free to terminate the working relationship at any point giving seven (7) days notice, with the understanding that the business will be billed for any completed work and unpaid costs.
All terms and conditions of this Agreement (and any confidential information provided by the Client to the Business assistant or vice versa) during the term;
- The agreement must be kept confidential unless disclosure is required according to the process of law.
- Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement (or beyond the exceptions set forth above) is expressly forbidden without the prior consent of the Parties.
- The Parties’ obligation to maintain confidentiality will survive termination of this
- Agreement and remain in effect indefinitely.
Relationship between Parties
The parties hereby agree that the Business Assistant in this Agreement is an independent contractor, as she provides the services as an independent contractor.
- The Business Assistant shall not be considered an employee under any circumstance.
- This Agreement does not create any other partnership between the Parties.
- This Agreement is an agreement that is not based on exclusivity. Hence, the Parties are entitled to enter into other agreements with other parties.
The Parties agree that all products/documents created by the Business Assistant will remain the exclusive property of the Client, as long as it is relevant to the performance of the services outlined in this Agreement.
The Business Assistant agrees that any intellectual property provided to him/her by the Client will remain the sole property of the Client, including (but not limited to) copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights associated with any ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, Confidential Information, or trade secrets. The Business Assistant will refrain from using such intellectual property upon the termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will either party be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the transactions it contemplates (including breach of contract, tort, negligence, or another form of action)—if said damage is the direct result of one of the party’s negligence or breach.
The Parties agree that any amendments made to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both Parties to this Agreement. As such, any amendments made by the Parties will be applied to this Agreement.
The Parties hereby agree not to assign any of the responsibilities in this Agreement to a third party unless consented to by both Parties in writing.
The Client and the Agency shall comply with all statutory regulations. This agreement will be subject to the laws of the Republic of Ghana.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
This Partnership Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ghana. Any disputes arising between the partners as a result of this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration, negotiation, or mediation under the rules of the Republic, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto, concerning the subject matter hereof. It supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements, and conditions (express, implied, oral, written, or of any nature whatsoever concerning the subject matter hereof). The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found to be void and unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will still be enforced, following the Parties’ intention.